INTER - ACADEMIC EXCHANGES
• Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization PAS, Department of Geomorphology and Hydrology, Upland and Mountains - The impact of climate change and human activities on the environment in the Romanian and Polish Carpathians.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Acad. Dan BÃLTEANU, Polish part: Dr. Zofia RACZKOWSKA
• Institute of Geography and Spatial Organization, Polish Academy of Sciences - Evaluation of the rural-urban continuum in Poland and Romania - problems and methods.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Bianca DUMITRESCU, Polish part: Doc. Dr. Hab. Roman KULIKOWSKI
• Bar-Ilan University, Department of Geography and Environment - Transformation in the economic space - urban and rural settlements and their changing economic bases.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Acad. Dan BÃLTEANU, Israel part: Prof. Michael SOFER
• Institute of Geography of the Slovak Academy of Sciences - Environmental and socio-economic changes and natural hazards in the Romanian and Slovak part of Carpathian region.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Monica DUMITRAŞCU, Slovak part: Dr. Milan LEHOTSKÝ
• Le centre de recherché de en ethnologie europeenne de l'universite libre de Bruxelles - Bucovine, carrefour des empires morts.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Ana-Irina DINCÃ, Belgian part: Prof. Marianne MESNIL
• Institutul de Ecologie şi Geografie al Republicii Moldova, Chişinãu - Studiul modificãrii peisajelor din regiunea de stepã a României şi Republicii Moldova.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Sorin GEACU, Moldavian part: Prof. Dr. Hab. Tatiana CONSTANTINOV
• Institute of Geonics of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Department of Environmental Geography, Brno branch - Development of regional structures and environmental quality in Romania and the Czech Republic after accession to the European Union.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Ines GRIGORESCU, Czech part: Dr. Karel KIRCHNER
• The centre for Regional Studies of the Hungarian Academy of Science - Pecs Influence of the Danube river on the urbanization and the sustainable development of the settlemets network in Hungary and in Romania.
Coordinators: Romanian part: Dr. Radu SÃGEATÃ, Hungarian part: Dr. Tamas HARDI